Latest News From Glengoyne Distillery
- An Evening of Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- Ian Macleod Distillers crowned five-times winner at The Asian Spirits Masters
- A QUARTET of victories for Glengoyne Whisky at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Glengoyne Introduces NEW 25YO
- Secure Your Piece of Glengoyne History
- Crème Brûlée by Celebrity Chef, Tom Lewis
- Glengoyne and London Scottish announce three year sponsorship deal
- Glengoyne Live Cask Event A Dram Good Success
- Glengoyne unveils exquisite 35yo decanter
- Glengoyne Unites the Auld Enemy at the Balmoral
Glengoyne Announces Bentley Glasgow Partnership
By Yvonne Granger
Posted on: 20 July 2015
Glengoyne Whisky has announced an exclusive partnership with Bentley Glasgow, part of Park’s Motor Group, to offer all Bentley customers a bespoke and premium Glengoyne Distillery experience as its official whisky partner.
The relationship will see Bentley customers being offered a number of special Glengoyne privileges, the highlight of which being a quarterly distillery visit. Four times a year, a group of Bentley owners will be chauffeured to Glengoyne Distillery in top of the range, luxury Bentley Mulsannes. They will then enjoy a VIP bespoke tour, named after the flagship of the Bentley range. The ‘Mulsanne Masterclass’ will include a tutored tasting of a range of Glengoyne’s award-winning malts, including the prestigious 25 Year Old.
Danielle Murphy, Business Development Manager for Ian Macleod Distillers who own the Glengoyne brand, said: “There is a natural synergy between Glengoyne and Bentley Glasgow. Both companies are Scottish, family-owned businesses who share a commitment to uncompromising quality, craftsmanship and provenance. We are really looking forward to working with Bentley and the opportunity to showcase our truly unique distillery to its customers.”
Bentley customers will also be given special vouchers to enable them to visit the distillery at their leisure.
The new partnership begins immediately and will see the first Mulsanne Masterclass being held later this month, ensuring Glengoyne’s car park will be a very interesting place from now on.