Latest News From Glengoyne Distillery
- Dinner is served
- Glengoyne at the Edinburgh Festival
- Glengoyne releases new 20cl range
- Whisky, Jazz and Fun(draising): An Afternoon Tea Party With a Difference
- Glengoyne Set To Champion The Forces In Fife
- Spoil Dad this Father’s Day with a unique gift by Glengoyne Distillery
- Glengoyne Golf Day
- Win a fantastic Scottish whisky escape for Father’s Day with Glengoyne and Delicious Magazine
- Glengoyne Goes Great Guns for Help for Heroes
- Join the Glengoyne Family
Secure Your Piece of Glengoyne History
By Yvonne Granger
Posted on: 03 February 2014
Last November, we hosted our inaugural Glengoyne live cask tasting event. Filmed in warehouse number eight, over 400 Glengoyne fans tuned in from around the world as we opened and sampled three casks live online.
The winner was Cask B – a sublime single cask 26yo Glengoyne. And it’s available to purchase now. This uniquely special Glengoyne comes from a first fill European oak sherry cask and is a must for any Glengoyne drinker or collector. For more details, click here to visit our online shop.
If you missed the event in November, click here to watch footage of the live tasting and hear questions put to us by participating Family members. You can also watch previously unseen footage of the post-tasting discussion with Stuart Hendry, Brand Ambassador and Robbie Hughes, Glengoyne Distillery Manager, discussing the whisky in more detail. Click here to watch this now.