Latest News From Glengoyne Distillery
- The Stillmens Choice
- Glengoyne Strike Gold in Sweden
- Glengoyne Launches Three New Single Cask Limited Editions
- Glengoyne Launch Limited Edition Scottish Oak Wood Finish
- Glengoyne scoops three top awards at the prestigious 2005 San Francisco World Spirits competition
- Ian Macleod Distillers Limited Celebrates 2nd Anniversary
- Langs Select 12 year old scoops Gold
- Glengoyne launches repackaged 10 year old
- Glengoyne announces first ever Publican of the Year Award
- Spoil your dad this Fathers Day with the Glengoyne twin collection
Glengoyne Toast Award Winning Year
By Yvonne Granger
Posted on: 11 November 2014
Two further awards have turned 2014 into a record-breaking year for Glengoyne.
The family owned distillery has won more top awards this year than ever before with the latest, a double win at the Scottish Field Whisky Challenge, to add to the trophy cabinet.
Glengoyne 25 Year Old was awarded the Top Distillery Bottling and a silver medal in the Over £80 category.
The Scottish Field Whisky Challenge is now in its fourteenth year and is a key event in the Scotch whisky trade calendar. The winners are chosen through blind tasting by respected industry judges meaning the whisky is chosen solely on its own merit.
Commenting on the awards, Neil Boyd, Commercial Director of Malts for Ian Macleod Distillers who own Glengoyne said: “2014 has truly been an award-winning year for us at Glengoyne and with another set of awards to add to our already record number for this year, this really is a fantastic accolade for us. We are looking forward to next year and the successes we hope it will bring.”