Latest News From Glengoyne Distillery
- Crème Brûlée by Celebrity Chef, Tom Lewis
- Glengoyne and London Scottish announce three year sponsorship deal
- Glengoyne Live Cask Event A Dram Good Success
- Glengoyne unveils exquisite 35yo decanter
- Glengoyne Unites the Auld Enemy at the Balmoral
- Trophy GOLD for Glengoyne at the Drinks International Travel Retail Awards
- 21 year old malt added to 20cl range
- Glengoyne CHAS Easter Bash
- Glengoyne Distillery is going 100% green
- Dinner is served
Imbibe Personality of the Year Awards
By Yvonne Granger
Posted on: 08 February 2013
Pic: Paul Jones, Regional Sales Manager at Glengoyne presents the award to winner Sukhinder Singh, Director of The Whisky Exchange. Photo by Richard Heald.
It was celebrations all round on Tuesday (5th February) as Glengoyne attended the Imbibe Personality of the Year Awards at Paramount in London.
Paul Jones, Regional Sales Manager at Glengoyne was there to present winner Sukhinder Singh, Director of The Whisky Exchange, with his award for Innovator of the Year (sponsored by Glengoyne) after he fought off stiff competition to scoop this outstanding accolade.
There’s more images from the night on the Glengoyne Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GlengoyneSingleMalt