Latest News From Glengoyne Distillery
- The Glengoyne Auld Enemy Dinner 2015
- Glengoyne Toast Award Winning Year
- Unveiling The Inner Workings of Maturation
- A Trio of Triumphs for Glengoyne at The Travel Retail Masters
- Glengoyne Champion the Spirit of Golf
- Glengoyne Wins Best Scotch Whisky Trophy at the China Wine and Spirits Awards 2014
- An Evening of Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- Ian Macleod Distillers crowned five-times winner at The Asian Spirits Masters
- A QUARTET of victories for Glengoyne Whisky at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Glengoyne Introduces NEW 25YO
Imbibe Personality of the Year Awards
By Yvonne Granger
Posted on: 08 February 2013
Pic: Paul Jones, Regional Sales Manager at Glengoyne presents the award to winner Sukhinder Singh, Director of The Whisky Exchange. Photo by Richard Heald.
It was celebrations all round on Tuesday (5th February) as Glengoyne attended the Imbibe Personality of the Year Awards at Paramount in London.
Paul Jones, Regional Sales Manager at Glengoyne was there to present winner Sukhinder Singh, Director of The Whisky Exchange, with his award for Innovator of the Year (sponsored by Glengoyne) after he fought off stiff competition to scoop this outstanding accolade.
There’s more images from the night on the Glengoyne Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GlengoyneSingleMalt