Latest News From Glengoyne Distillery
- Glengoyne Golf Day
- Win a fantastic Scottish whisky escape for Father’s Day with Glengoyne and Delicious Magazine
- Glengoyne Goes Great Guns for Help for Heroes
- Join the Glengoyne Family
- New Nucoco and Glengoyne whisky tasting tour announced
- Glengoyne’s last bottle of 40 Year old
- Imbibe Personality of the Year Awards
- Glengoyne Joins Forces with Help for Heroes
- Dram Fine Burns With Glengoyne
- Glengoyne Worth the Wait competition winner revealed
Imbibe Personality of the Year Awards
By Yvonne Granger
Posted on: 08 February 2013
Pic: Paul Jones, Regional Sales Manager at Glengoyne presents the award to winner Sukhinder Singh, Director of The Whisky Exchange. Photo by Richard Heald.
It was celebrations all round on Tuesday (5th February) as Glengoyne attended the Imbibe Personality of the Year Awards at Paramount in London.
Paul Jones, Regional Sales Manager at Glengoyne was there to present winner Sukhinder Singh, Director of The Whisky Exchange, with his award for Innovator of the Year (sponsored by Glengoyne) after he fought off stiff competition to scoop this outstanding accolade.
There’s more images from the night on the Glengoyne Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GlengoyneSingleMalt