Latest News From Glengoyne Distillery
- Crème Brûlée by Celebrity Chef, Tom Lewis
- Glengoyne and London Scottish announce three year sponsorship deal
- Glengoyne Live Cask Event A Dram Good Success
- Glengoyne unveils exquisite 35yo decanter
- Glengoyne Unites the Auld Enemy at the Balmoral
- Trophy GOLD for Glengoyne at the Drinks International Travel Retail Awards
- 21 year old malt added to 20cl range
- Glengoyne CHAS Easter Bash
- Glengoyne Distillery is going 100% green
- Dinner is served
Glengoyne Distillery's TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
By Yvonne Granger
Posted on: 24 July 2012
At Glengoyne Distillery, the whole of the team works hard round the year to give visitors the best possible experience, help them understand how our beautiful whisky is made and help them enjoy their visit to our beautiful area. Tens of thousands of visitors pass through the gates every single year, a number that is growing steadily.
We're delighted to reveal that we were recently awarded TripAdvisor's coveted Certificate of Excellence for the Year of 2012, with a 4.5-Star Rating, placing the Distillery as the TripAdvisor community's 7th favourite visitor attraction in Glasgow. Naturally, we think the distillery is the very best attraction to visit if you're in the area, but then we're just a little biased!
If you have visited the distillery recently and haven't written a review, why not head over to our TripAdvisor page and let the world - and us - know what you think. We read every single review!