Latest News From Glengoyne Distillery
- Glengoyne Golf Day
- Win a fantastic Scottish whisky escape for Father’s Day with Glengoyne and Delicious Magazine
- Glengoyne Goes Great Guns for Help for Heroes
- Join the Glengoyne Family
- New Nucoco and Glengoyne whisky tasting tour announced
- Glengoyne’s last bottle of 40 Year old
- Imbibe Personality of the Year Awards
- Glengoyne Joins Forces with Help for Heroes
- Dram Fine Burns With Glengoyne
- Glengoyne Worth the Wait competition winner revealed
Glengoyne Distillery's TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
By Yvonne Granger
Posted on: 24 July 2012
At Glengoyne Distillery, the whole of the team works hard round the year to give visitors the best possible experience, help them understand how our beautiful whisky is made and help them enjoy their visit to our beautiful area. Tens of thousands of visitors pass through the gates every single year, a number that is growing steadily.
We're delighted to reveal that we were recently awarded TripAdvisor's coveted Certificate of Excellence for the Year of 2012, with a 4.5-Star Rating, placing the Distillery as the TripAdvisor community's 7th favourite visitor attraction in Glasgow. Naturally, we think the distillery is the very best attraction to visit if you're in the area, but then we're just a little biased!
If you have visited the distillery recently and haven't written a review, why not head over to our TripAdvisor page and let the world - and us - know what you think. We read every single review!