Latest News From Glengoyne Distillery
- Glengoyne Announces Bentley Glasgow Partnership
- Glengoyne touches down at Glasgow Airport
- Glengoyne Scoops Drink Award Scotland Food & Drink Excellence Awards 2015
- Glengoyne 25 Year Old wins Gold at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- The Glengoyne Auld Enemy Dinner 2015
- Glengoyne Toast Award Winning Year
- Unveiling The Inner Workings of Maturation
- A Trio of Triumphs for Glengoyne at The Travel Retail Masters
- Glengoyne Champion the Spirit of Golf
- Glengoyne Wins Best Scotch Whisky Trophy at the China Wine and Spirits Awards 2014
Glengoyne Announces Bentley Glasgow Partnership
By Yvonne Granger
Posted on: 20 July 2015
Glengoyne Whisky has announced an exclusive partnership with Bentley Glasgow, part of Park’s Motor Group, to offer all Bentley customers a bespoke and premium Glengoyne Distillery experience as its official whisky partner.
The relationship will see Bentley customers being offered a number of special Glengoyne privileges, the highlight of which being a quarterly distillery visit. Four times a year, a group of Bentley owners will be chauffeured to Glengoyne Distillery in top of the range, luxury Bentley Mulsannes. They will then enjoy a VIP bespoke tour, named after the flagship of the Bentley range. The ‘Mulsanne Masterclass’ will include a tutored tasting of a range of Glengoyne’s award-winning malts, including the prestigious 25 Year Old.
Danielle Murphy, Business Development Manager for Ian Macleod Distillers who own the Glengoyne brand, said: “There is a natural synergy between Glengoyne and Bentley Glasgow. Both companies are Scottish, family-owned businesses who share a commitment to uncompromising quality, craftsmanship and provenance. We are really looking forward to working with Bentley and the opportunity to showcase our truly unique distillery to its customers.”
Bentley customers will also be given special vouchers to enable them to visit the distillery at their leisure.
The new partnership begins immediately and will see the first Mulsanne Masterclass being held later this month, ensuring Glengoyne’s car park will be a very interesting place from now on.